17 May, 2012

YOLO !!

Whoaaa I’m back! Miss you guys xoxo. I miss blogging anyway. It’s been one month since my last post. And now, I’m about back to see all of your beautiful post, pictures, writes, comments, and everything. Blogging always makes me happy, because I can feel the blogsphere really alive. Love to see those pictures from people around the world, we can communicate each other through comments, and share everything about our daily life story. That’s why I just want to keep on blogging all the time.



Life is always giving us some lessons to be learned. Life gets up and down, so when we are in up right now, we must be ready to get down someday. Yeah, life is like a roller coaster indeed. But don’t be worried, every single problem makes us to be more mature. Just enjoy your life, because You Only Life Once. For me, every pressure I’ve ever suffered can be my lesson or just like an exam to be a better person. I learn from failure as well. Sometimes I feel I had a very sucks life ever, but when I saw around, I found there are some people who gets worst than me, so I thank god. I always try to think positively and give my best smile for the people even for those who hurt me. I’ve learned so much lessons in this month.



Anyway, I make some simple pictures using my MacBook Photo Booth  to show you guys my expression and emotion. Even though when I’m stressing out, coz of too much problem, too much pressure, heartbreak, too much tasks and another shits happens, I still can smile, looks happy, laugh, scream, show my teeth, act silly, and make jokes. Because I don’t want to make my cute face ruined by unnecessary things. Because if we stay mad and showing an angry or unhappy face, it just makes us get old. So let’s enjoy this life. Life is not fair but it’s still good. Laugh as loud as you can, and Love as long as you live.

42 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, thats why u stressout and didn't pick up my kring-kring! -_-

Joshua Tjandra said...

blogsphere huh? we appear to have the same reasons why we love blogging (:

Vania Aprilia said...

agree! you only live once so you must live to the fullest <3 missed your posts Ninoo!

Love,
Pudding Monster

KAIIWONG said...

hahahah crazy picture serie. I agree with the recent comment.

KAIIWONG

Kathy Noto said...

Such an inspiring post! Glad you're back to the blogging world. :)

Kathy
http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com/

Alessandra Mazzini said...

Great pics!!!

www.fashionindahat.com

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

nice to know you back on blogsphere... and nice photos post, great expression :)



Hei Echa!

Javito said...

Nice pics!

TES said...

Nice and funny pictures mate!!
Thanks for comment and of course we follow each other, its my pleasure!

Have a nice day and see you soon,

www.theemiliostuff.blogspot.com

Valeria said...

Nice blog!!! Check mine we could follow!!! xoxo

www.rockandfrock.com

dimitri said...

It's a great post and i really love these pictures. Fantastics expressions.

Alex Vega said...

Heyy! Thanks a lot for your comment!
Of course, we can follow each other:)
Have a nice day!


www.myblueboots.blogspot.com

METROX LOVES YOU the blog. said...

Great to see your post again! And this post is really cool. We love it. Keep stylish as always, boy! ;)

PS: Be our featured blogger and JOIN our #ustyleit Featured Bloggers competition, HERE.

Love,
MLU the blog..

roberto syrious said...

lovely picvtures patchwork!!!
love them all!
xoxo
Syriously in Fashion
Syriously Facebook Page

El Armario de Pino said...

Hello! Your site is fantastic and looks wonderful! I follow from now! :)
Visit my blog :) WWW.PINILLAA.BLOGSPOT.COM

Valeria said...

Sure we can follow!!! I start following on Bloglovin (#1!!!) and GFC (#83), please follow me back on BOTH!!!

www.rockandfrock.com

AlexGracexx said...

cute blog :)love the pics!
thank you for stopping by my blog!
xx

SebastianMx said...

Great your back!!! keep in touch!!!

christian said...

aaah Love the little pics!
xo

Slađi said...

Hey thank you for so nice comment on my blog! Funny and cute pics :)

GlamShion said...

great post! thanks for your comment. i follow you now:)

xoxo
http://glamshion.blogspot.com.es/

Lena said...

Cool photos and sooooo fun! :)
<3

xx
http://www.f-scrapbook.blogspot.com

Antonio Jurado said...

Qué divertidas :D


Antonio Jurado de Yo a Vogue y tú a California

Men Trend said...

Love the pictures!

http://mentrend.blogspot.com/

Tara India said...

Love this post, and the pictures are so fun! Totally agreeing - you only live once. Thankyou for your comment :) xox

http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

I like these pictures, they're very cool & fun!

Helena Natanael said...

ninoooooo how are you? I've missed so much about ur blog.. I think it's okay to be narcissistic sometimes lol.. Yes, we only live once!

I see your previous post, your photograph looks good and I think you're improving as the days gone by.. Lots of love for ur blog :D

Dave Aiman said...

Fasntastic blog.

I like your personal style.

besos chipless by Dave Aiman
www.chiplessfashion.com

Anonymous said...

I say YOLO all the time! Can't help myself.

--Izumi
HYBRID HUNTER
I am giving away a crystal necklace from Dixi, enter the giveaway HERE :)

Charleston said...

awesome

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Shinly Fransisca said...

thank you <3
yes, i'm indonesian <3

http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

Jing Qi said...

so expressive and fun :)

wishfulpenguin.blogspot.com x

Dennis Boldt said...

Yeah, nice Blog! I follow you now. :)

Dennis xx
www.dennisboldt.blogspot.com

. said...

I REALY LOVE THE BLOG E OUTFITS
COME AND VISIT MY BLOG http://styleinappearance.blogspot.com/
AND IF YOU LIKE LETS FOLLOW EACHOTHER !
SEEYOU ON MY BLOG KISSES - Ryan -

Eva M. said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Let me know if you want us to follow each other! :) Just tell if you're done following me so that I can follow you back as soon as possible! Keep in touch! x

-Eva
www.creativecapricebyeva.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great pictures, lurv ur facial expressions. http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

Giovanna said...

How cute photos..:)

Dave Aiman said...

ok, I follow you.

You follow me please?

Besos chipless by Dave Aiman
www.chiplessfashion.com

blondebenedicte said...

thank you :)
x

Adinda Nareswari said...

funny photos kak! btw, waktu kakak nanya aku kelas berapa ada di post terbaru aku yaa :D

Unknown said...

You are really freaky :D

WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

Jenna Hughes said...

haha love YOLO!

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/