22 October, 2012

MOOD BOOSTER !!


I recently know that Scorpio’s are so moody. They said Scorpio’s mood change like a pendulum on a clock. Can you imagine how quick it is? Yeah I’m a Scorpio, sometimes when I face situation that really pissed me off, my mood quickly changed like 180 degree. Loses all the happiness destroyed by such unnecessary things. If it was happened, all I can do is to find my mood booster, because I don’t want to be upset all the time. I should be happy, happy, and happy. I won’t let anger suck me up. So mood booster is my medicine, it can be Ice Cream, Chocolate, Cakes, or Candy. They can boost up my mood and take it back to 100% level. Hehe


This is my mood booster. What is yours? Let me know!



See you soon!
Xoxo


Facebook      ǀ      Tumblr      ǀ      Lookbook 

19 comments:

Subham Rai said...

Loved this post ! Mind checking my new post !

Http://ilovemonsta.blogspot.com

Laras said...

Mine is definitely chocolate! ♥

Kathy Noto said...

Potato chips! And an episode of Running Man (Korean variety show). They never fail to cheer me up. <333

Kathy
http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com/

Vania Aprilia said...

my mood booster? a simple text from him, coffee, and new clothes! aaa i want to hang out with you someday badly, come to Jakarta you Nino!

Love,
Pudding Monster

Rasz said...

I love ice creams especially mint and chocolate :)

ylenia said...

Thanks! I've joined as follower 140 =)
XOXO

Unknown said...

My mood booster is definitely hanging out with friends and devouring lots and lots of chocolate...=)

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

HI Nino! Thanks for visiting me! I'm following you :) Hope you follow me back :)

Love Nyt,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth
BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK
BIG hair LOUD mouth BLOGLOVIN

Ade Kurnianingrum Handika Putri said...

aww i love it !!

Unknown said...

mine is shopping :)

www.thesequincinderella.com

Unknown said...

cute outfit and great post
http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Really love the tittle and the pics of your blog!

http://lapoirerouge.blogspot.com.es/
nice day!

dimitri said...

It's a great post as always.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Andudei Hardyanta said...

my mood booster is my friends of course!

MILEX said...

you loook so good!

Beauty Follower said...

Yummy!

Gloria e Rogerio said...

We love your post, wonderful, we are always here.
We wish you a great Sunday.
Kisses Glorinha.
We recommend his blog at G+ 1
http://sbrincos.blogspot.com.br

Unknown said...

Such a great post.

Lot of inspiration on your blog.

we can follow each other if you want?
(via gfc, bloglovin, facebook maybe)

Lots of love,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

Juliette à Pois said...

i really love your pics :)
Now i'm following you, hope you follow me back :)
kiss, Juliette