02 July, 2012

SHE IS ZENTA !!

Hello fellas! Let me introduce you my campusmate, actually my junior. Her name is Zenta, she has an alternate name called ZentaZenti haha lol, and it is become her twitter name as well (you might follow her if you want). She is a good girl, nice person, kinda spoiled, smart (maybe), passionate, but the most important she know everything about fashion, she know how to dressed well,  and I think she has a good sense in fashion. That’s why we’re connect each other, we’re talking about fashion the most. Anyway, she loves everything about Japanese style, Harajuku Lolita style, or something like that. Furthermore, she loves Australian. She told me that someday she wants to marry an Australian guy and live happily ever after there. So boys, especially Australian, go get her! She is single now haha.. this is not about promoting her, I just want to share about this eenie meenie itchy girl, as I know that she doesn’t have any blog. I’ve decided to write about her on my blog since few times I met her. Because SHE IS NICE!

Yesterday, we went to somewhere. We’re about actualize our plan (many many times been postponed) doing a fashion photoshoot together. OMG that was so hot (burning by the sun), but there are so much crazy freaky funny moments during the shoots. As I said before, Zenta has a good sense of fashion. Check these out!







SHE WEAR

Ribbon Clip : Handmade
Glasses : Charles Keith
Mini Lolita Dress : Ninety Degree
Soft Pink Cardigan : Craze Blaze
Black Lolita Heels : Vercelly


So, what do you think about Zenta’s look? Is it cute right? feel free to leave some comments. Or if you wanna say something to her, soon I’ll send your regards to her. Well, upcoming post will be my look. See you soon! xoxo

10 comments:

Tara India said...

I love these photos, Zenta looks so cute! Her babydoll style is gorgeous. xox

http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk/

Claireta Teressa said...

nice ☺

Julia said...

Thank you for your sweet comment :) Sure I've followed you. Follow back? Hehe

xx
iamtigerlily.blogspot.com

Ade Kurnianingrum Handika Putri said...

you look pretty! love your shoes anyway <3

Karina Dinda R. said...

She is so pretty! Nice post dear :)

Join Oasap super giveaway, win beautiful dress, open worldwide. Click here (•˘⌣˘•)
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Adinda Nareswari said...

kak zenta cantik ><

http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

mutianugrabita said...

Well, it's fun to have a friend who understand fashion. Thanks for your sweet comment btw :3
Sure I've following you, now it's your turn ;) thanks anw

jelai♥ said...

cool name! what's her nationality btw?

Zentational Diary said...

hey guys.. its me zenta.. thank for ur nice and amazing comment on this <3 love yall.. #hugsandkisses for u guys.. anyway im a newbie in blogger,, sso please follow me and i'll follow u back AS SOON AS I CAN :)


love, zenta

tour and travel said...

she is so cute..