18 December, 2011

FREE ZONE !!


Yeah, I can finally blogging, I’m back and I’m happy about it. All of the dizziest day, tiringness day, assignments, deadlines, conflicts, dramas, fight with final exam, all of them during this semester is OVER! They just a story, and I gotta leave it all behind. I just have to wait for the result scores of this semester. I hope my scores is gonna be better than previous semester. Take a deep breath and WELCOME HOLIDAY !!
I do love holiday. I can singing, chilling, watching tv all day long, browsing, blogging, listen to music, hanging out, and everything without have to think about college, assignments, projects, and deadlines. I gotta be enjoyed my holiday. Anyway, I did my last photoshoot with my friend Faisal Djaya. He such an awesome photograph. I think he has an unique style and sense about photography. this is reflected from all the photos that taken and edited by him. includes photos of mine. he was choosen the location and taken shoot in an alley shops which are still thickness with the old and classical elements. and I really love the results.
This my favorite photo of all. Its classical element is very pronounced.





Look at an old woman with rainbow umbrella who walks behind me. Her umbrella makes a different touch in this photo. Faisal love this one!





Anyway guys, there’s still one week left before Christmas day. I can’t wait to visit my family and friends. I’m not celebrate it tho, but I want to feel the joy with them. And how about your Christmas outfit? Are you preparing for it aren’t you? Hehe. Don’t forget to leave comment yah guys! see you ;)

5 comments:

dimitri said...

Hello,
Great blog. Your outfits are very nice and your photos are always so stylish.
I'm following you too.
See you soon.

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Damn you look good! Love the outfit
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Aul Howler's Blog said...

Following you....
Thanks for following me :)

leyla said...

wow i like your blog ! :) its cool to see a man blogging!

I'M BACK, feel free to follow me:
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

great pictures! love the colour's in the second picture!


Matthew Lima
http://positivesnaps.blogspot.com/