06 January, 2012

HELLO 2012

Hello guys. I guess it’s a very late post but, HAPPY NEW YEAR anyway. Better late than never right? Well, new year means new life, new hope, new resolution. Now it is the time to forget all the bad things that happened during 2011. Start a new life, make a new chapter of 365 pages of your life. Lets make some changes to be a better person. You should living your life ain’t got stress no more. You must be delete all the bad memories and make the sweetest one for 365 days ahead.

How was your new year eve? I always curious about your story. Let me tell you a bit yeah just a bit about my preparation for coming the new year eve. Two days before 31 december, me and my friend went to my friend subscription store to buy the clothes that we're going to wear on new year eve. And guess what? I bought a denim and also a plaid shirt. I don’t know why, lately I mostly like to collect denims. When the new year eve, I hang around with my friends, taken dinner together, and we visited the center of the new year eve celebration. Although it wasn’t at 12 yet, but the sound of firecrackers and fireworks are making noise everywhere. Can’t you imagine? When you walk, and suddenly there’s someone throwing a firecrackers against you? Haha. That was so awkward you know! But finally we had so much fun on new year eve, enjoyed the firework party, and I like the part when we were counted down the last ten second and we blew the trumpets together while enjoying the firework which decorated a very beautiful colors on the sky. And yeah, WELCOME 2012 !!








Thanks to all of my friends they are Arlyn, Rindang, Arini, Deco, Wulan, Yuni, Ais, and Vino for being a part of my new year celebration and make it more colorfull. You guys ROCK !!

17 comments:

dimitri said...

I wish you all the best in 2012 and a Happy New Year !
These photos are so great and fun.
Nice post.

Unknown said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :) photos look amazing! :) I am now following you, make sure to check out my euphoric styles and see what you like! follow back!?! xoxo MUMU

www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

Sakuranko said...

Happy New Year 2012!
Looks like you have a lot of fun!

God Bless you~~

Sakuranko Blog
My Facebook Fan Page

xoxo

Karina Dinda R. said...

Happy new year!! Seems fun there :) Thank you for following me, follow you back already ^^

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Unknown said...

Cute pictures, looks like a great night!

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

Laras Candra Laksi said...

okay, already followed you back :)
funny face bth heheh :p
thanks for visiting mine, stay in line <3

xoxo
larascandralaksi.blogspot.com

Sweetnothing said...

Thank you for your lovely comment and for following me. I follow you too ;)

Gonçalo Subtil said...

I liked your blog too! There's no problem, I'm already following you, do u follow me back?

http://goncalosubtil.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

awesome pictures! :)

please visit and follow my blog: http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

Jimy Escobedo said...

Grea! Nice pictures!
I'm Followin!
escobedojimy.blogspot.com

Marilia and Cristina Maz said...

You had a really fun time!! I can tell by the pictures!!

Happy 2012. Wish you all the best.
I really like you blog. Its so fresh and happy. I ll be glad if you like mine as well.

Bisous Christina
http://2stylemates.blogspot.com/

lucia m said...

LOVE IT!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Tara India said...

Wow, looks like an awesome NYE! Thankyou for stopping by my blog :) Follow back? xox

http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.com/

Sandra Leiva said...

Great pictures and happy new year!
And yes, following you <3

Sarah Lewis said...

Great pictures and Have a wonderful year 2012 !

Want to follow each other ?

S.

Unknown said...

Super cute! already a supporter hun! Me and my fabulous partner are DESIGNING, MAKING AND SELLING AUTHENTIC, HAND MADE VEGAN SHOES! want some?!Come be a part of our journey and find out all the wittle details :)!! and give us some feedback! xoxo-Mumu
www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com support a good cause!

Harija said...

Also, thank you so much for your lovely comment

@MyLyfeMyStory

My Lyfe ; My Story