10 January, 2012

TICK TOCK !!

It’s been 4 weeks after my college holiday started and it feels so long and I think I’m getting bored playing with my little niece at home. I started wanting to go back to college and get busy there, learning together with classmates, and meet lecturers. I've just got news that test scores have been attached on my college website. though I’m very curious, but I don’t want to open it on the college website. because it would be better for me if immediately see it on the card test results later. I was always like that. I don’t know how much GPA i can get for this semester, but i hope for the best, one thing is i always believe that all of my efforts can bring me the best. Let’s see later, I will go to my campus to take my GPA soon.








I’m attaching some pictures that I took with my friend few months ago. I just found these pictures on my decive and suddenly I think I have to post it on my blog. I have wore my favorite outfit for hang out. It was look simple but edgy. I like to wear my silky black shirt and mix it with t-shirt that has a sharp color, sometimes I usually mix it with pastel colors. Wearing pants is also my habit, It feels comfort when I’m hanging out wherever i go. But for college outfit, sure I’m wearing long jeans hehe. Anyway guys, are you still in a holiday? Hope you guys have an amazing holiday. And for those who already back to school or college, hope you enjoyed it whatever it takes until you get holiday again ;) see u soon!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

check ur grades, im sure you did fine!

Charlotte's House said...

Hello.
Increadible photography!!!
It's must be so nice to live in such warm climate and be surrounded with so unbelievable beautiful nature.
By the way, adorable photo effect on the first picture!!!
have a nice day :-)

Vina Yabut said...

Well, at least you love taking pictures and doing outfit shots. You will never get bored just pre occupy yourself with doing things that you enjoy. :D Goodluck with the grades! :)

vinayabut.blogspot.com

Sarah Lewis said...

Very cool outfit and pictures !
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and for following, I'm following you back.

Love,

S

Helena Natanael said...

hello there! you look cool in that oufit, have a nice day, nino!

Marilia and Cristina Maz said...

Hey Nino.
Thanx for your comment. I follow you back via GFC.
I am studying for my exams, so I wish I had some free time too. Good luck with your scores.
p.s Amazing pictures

Bisous Christina

Aul Howler's Blog said...

wahahaa...

wish em all A or A+.
berdoa aja gak ada yg jelek :)

nice T-shirt :)

Charlotte's House said...

Hello
Thank you for commenting on my blog and of course I'd be happy to follow each other.
I follow you via GFC and looking forward new wonderful posts from you.

Nuellasource said...

nice photos i love your shirt thank you for dropping by on my blog :)
xo

loveanz said...

You look great! :)

Greets from Poland :)

Sugar Lane said...

cool pics!
thx for followin ;)
kisses from Spain,
S

Sandra Leiva said...

Beautiful pictures, you look great! <3

Aul Howler's Blog said...

hehehe^^

Rebecca said...

Such wonderful photos, of course you had to put them on your blog!
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

TRUE ZWETA said...

great blog and pictures my dear follow u now:) maybe u would like to follow me back check out my blog much love <3
http://truezweta.blogspot.com/

Lady E said...

you look so great ;)

lisz said...

nice pictures! :)

http://roseparachute.blogspot.com/

Vania Aprilia said...

love the photos! <3 your blog is just LOVE. Do you have a twitter or ym? looking forward to talk to you

Love,
Pudding Monster