09 November, 2011

SECRETE PALACE !!

This is the second time I did photoshoot  with Shintya and Fero. Actually, me and Fero didn’t know exactly where is the location that we’re going to do some shoot. I asked Shintya “where we going to go for photoshoot?” and Shintya said “you will know later”. Finally shintya brang us to the place that quite wide where that place is kinda a lonely place and so far from hustle. We named that place as Secrete Palace or a secret place where only three of us who know it hihi..

Weather that day was kinda hot for photoshoot. But seems like it doesn’t really matter for us because we pushed by our intention. funny incident occurred when Shintya and Fero wants to changed their costum. There’s no  enclosed places in there for changing dress. Both of them squeeze in between the dense grasses and overlap each other while the other one changing dress. And occasionally fero shouted “Ninooo!! Don’t you ever dare to look at here, close your eyes!!” LOL it was so awkward you know :D but that day was really exciting. Feels like the place belongs to the three of us. Hmm.. there are some pictures that I can share to you guys. please submit your comment, it’s my pleasure to read it ;)


I wore my plaid yellow shirt (my brother’s gift), white tee by Nevada, a neckleace, a watch by Sophie Marthin, cream pants by Hammer, and unbranded shoe.




me with @feronikarochadi

me with @tealova91


I’m still thinking for the next blog post, and fashion is totally inspiring me. Hope you guys keeping up with me and don’t hesitate for asking me some questions.

No comments: